Thursday, June 19, 2008

What would you do...

On Monday, we talked about unlikely situations, and what we would do in these situations. Each student wrote down an unlikely question, and then we put all of the questions together into a pile. We picked a question from the pile to answer, so here are some of our responses!

1. "Where would you live if you received a police reward?" -Simone

"If I received a police reward, I would live in Texas because I love horses, cowboys, and living alone with my family on a ranch. It's one of my dreams, so for me it would be very nice to receive a police reward, because with it, I could buy my ranch and the horses for all of my family (but not for my boyfriend because he's afraid of horses)." - Tresy




2. "If you could plan your dream for tonight, what would it be?" -Jackie

"If I could plan my dream for tonight, I would stay on the moon, very far from the earth. I would be weightless and I would swim in the air. The light of the moon would be pale, and it would cradle me into another dream." - Silvia




3. If you spoke English, what would you do? - Emanuele

"If I spoke English, I would want to travel around the world and meet a lot of people of different races, find a new job on a different continent, and start a second life with dreams, lovers, projects, items, and new problems." - Simone




Have you got your own answers to these very interesting questions? Write them in our comments section!!

- the ingredients

1 comment:

Stelle in Italia said...

If I received a police reward, I would live in small houses but lots of them! My humble abodes would be scattered all over the world, but the first one I'd buy would be in Italia.